Setting up a blog

Ok, so this is a first, sort of.

As a hobby photographer, I usually just publish on my own site, pictures, perhaps a few words, and that's it. Good enough for friends and family.
In my professional work, being an IT engineer, I have written a few articles, but usually didn't feel the need to share. But I've spend the last couple of days working on a piece of code that should have been a breeze to build, but due to a complete lack of documentation turned into a real headache to make it work.
My usual way of solving things is googling for answers because almost always someone else has run into the same challenge you're facing and the internet is your friend.
Not this time. Diving into the source code of SDKs, APIs and with a lot of trial an error I got things to work. So perhaps this time, I'm supposed to be the one to write things down, so others can just Google the answer.
Hence the blog. I'll be dumping stuff I run into and figure out here and might also share my own two cents on my profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Azure Devops Service Connections in dashboard widgets

Running Azure DevOps container agents on OpenShift

NuGet Release and Pre-Release pipeline